NBA Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Central

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good Morning All, and please, remember, we need more posts, so please, get posting, and register if you're a guest

Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Number of posts : 947
Favorite Team : Magic, Thunder, Hawks
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Icon_sad
Mood : ::::..BORED.::::
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Empty
PostSubject: Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season?   Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Empty28th January 2009, 04:51

Surprise Player- Stephen Curry- I thought he was a star in the tournament. I didn't really think he would be part of the first team All-America team this year, I was thinking he comes up big in a tourny or something but not the standout star kind of player like Griffin, Hansbrough, Harangody, etc.

Surprise Team- Definitely Butler- Who would think they would be 18-1? Literally they are tied for first place record-wise but are currently around 13th.

Disappointment Player- Wayne Ellington- This guy is my role model in basketball. But I saw him as the #1 2-Guard in the nation. I thought of him and Lawson as the best college basketball guard duo, but they haven't lived up to their #1 backcout (USA Today) in the preseason rankings yet.

Disappointment Team- North Carolina- They haven't been playing their A-Game this season but expect them to come out big in March. I didn't see them as a 17-2 record team. I saw them as #1, with Lawson, Hansbrough, and Ellington leading the way, they looked unstoppable. But if the winner of the NCAA Tournament would have to lose 2 early games, UNC would easily win the Championship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/saeedkuzmar
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male
Number of posts : 368
Favorite Team : cleveland cavaliers
Favorite Players : lebron james
Mood : Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Icon_cool
Mood : lazy
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season?   Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Empty28th January 2009, 10:33

ok you have enough knowledgeable for 11 kid years old man LOL

well my answer is

biggest dissapointment:humm UCLA?

biggest surprise:davidson
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AvwKjUvNi2ddPzsuyEbRtQp
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Icon_sad

PostSubject: Re: Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season?   Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Empty28th January 2009, 18:04

You said I am an 11 year old kid and I am an old man?

But nah man, Davidson cannot be your surprise team. Everybody was just really hyped about them getting 2 or 3 major upsets in the tourny. They have the best player in college basketball right now but no supporting act man. They are not even in the top 25. They are currently ranked 34 in both the AP and ESPN polls.
Back to top Go down
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male
Mood : Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Icon_cool

PostSubject: Re: Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season?   Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Empty29th January 2009, 12:59

ok,sorry IDK much about college b-ball!
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season?   Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Empty29th January 2009, 15:36

Thats okay... But Davidson? Your Surprise Team? Really?

Alright then. But College Basketball is really cool you know. ITs weir how younger people like NBA and older people like NCAA. Get to know College basketball! You said you wanted to move to U.S. And if you do and go to college here and play ball, you will be playing in the NCAA.
Back to top Go down
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season?   Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Empty29th January 2009, 16:02

yes ok man,i will start to wathcing it!

and i change my answer

i say BIGGEST surprise player is:jordan hill!

he's great man!
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season?   Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Empty29th January 2009, 16:14

No, a lot really thought of him as the next MJ of college basketball or something like that and he is really really good, but everyone knew he would become a star.

I would also go with Hasheem Thabeet. Last years UConn team was great, nobody expected them to be high ranked with arguably their best player (Roy Hibbert).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season?   Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who was the biggest disappointment and the biggest surprise of the season?
Page 1 of 1