NBA Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Central

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good Morning All, and please, remember, we need more posts, so please, get posting, and register if you're a guest

Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?

Go down 
+4
rjt
TheFeldster
sk22allstars
loveofthegame5
8 posters
AuthorMessage
loveofthegame5
Baby Baller

Male
Number of posts : 14
Mood : Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Icon_cool
Mood : Chillin
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty
PostSubject: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty22nd January 2009, 01:46

Hey, how's it going everybody?

The Nets and Heat both are the surprise teams of the east this year. The Nets behind a dynamic backourt of Carter and Harris. And the Heat behind a MVP calibur year by Dwayne Wade.

Who's going to finish with the better record?

I'm a Nets fan, but i'm going to have to go with Miami. Wade is playing at a high level with surprising contributions from guys like Chalmers and Anthony. The Heat defend very well, and that's what gives me confidence in them

My Nets however, I question if VC is going to be in a Nets uniform by the end of Febuary. Even if he stays, I'm worried about Carter and Harris both being fragile.

The one guy who could make a difference this year for New Jersey is Brook Lopez. He seems to be gaining confidence as each game goes on.

Thoughts anybody?
Back to top Go down
http://www.weaksiderejection.blogspot.com
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Number of posts : 947
Favorite Team : Magic, Thunder, Hawks
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Icon_sad
Mood : ::::..BORED.::::
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty22nd January 2009, 01:56

I think Heat, too.

Heat have weapons but are missing many players, as in Centers and good bench.

Nets are just missing experiance, Harris has been to a 7-game NBA Finals, but basically noone else has any experiance.

Heat advantages-
1: Dwyane Wade
2: Defense
3: Mario Chalmers
4: Michael beasley
5: Shawn Marion

Nets avantages-
1: Backcourt
2: Vince Carter (alone)
3: Devin Harris
4: Young Players
5: Speed

Heat disadvantages-
1: Center
2: Bench Players
3: Offense, except Chalmers/Wade
4: Coach
5: No strength in post

Nets disadvantages-
1: No strength in post
2: In-experianced
3: Defense
4: Harris, Carter, only ones who can shoot

I think Heat win though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/saeedkuzmar
TheFeldster
Admin
Admin
TheFeldster

Male
Number of posts : 310
Favorite Team : Milwaukee Bucks
Favorite Players : Andrew Bogut, Ray Allen
Mood : Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Icon_cool
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty22nd January 2009, 05:08

Yeah, they are both overachieving.

I think the Heat are better due to one thing - Dwayne Wade.
Back to top Go down
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male
Number of posts : 368
Favorite Team : cleveland cavaliers
Favorite Players : lebron james
Mood : lazy
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty22nd January 2009, 14:29

nets man!

go VINSANITY!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AvwKjUvNi2ddPzsuyEbRtQp
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Icon_sad

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty23rd January 2009, 04:06

Heat!
Back to top Go down
loveofthegame5
Baby Baller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty23rd January 2009, 19:52

If the Nets can stay healthy I could see them in the postseason. A lot of people are doubting them right now because of the current 4 game skid,(soon to be 5 with the Spurs game tonight) but I give them a chance.

I like the Heat a lot more because of Wade and the defense. Yeah, they need size, but when you defend, you can survive a lot of offensive droughts.
Back to top Go down
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male
Number of posts : 372
Favorite Team : Boston Celtics
Favorite Players : Kevin Durant, Rajon Rondo, Boris Diaw
Mood : Cheerful
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty24th January 2009, 04:02

I cant see the Nets getting into the finals but I truly believe they will come close in doing so. The thing is about the Nets they aren't that consistent.

For the Heat they are a great Defense team but Dwayne Wade is their key to going far in the season. He contributes a lot to their inside scoring while Cook takes care from outside of the 3 point line.
Back to top Go down
https://nbacentral.forumotion.com
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty24th January 2009, 22:54

Yes, I agree. No one really sees them in the Finals except for themselves. They could get to the 2nd round but I don't think they have a chance to go into the Eastern Conference Finals, let alone the NBA Finals.

And, I would be able to believe that the Heat go into the Conference Playoffs but not into the Finals. They can pull an upset on the Cavs, Magic, or whoever they are playing but they can't do it twice in one tournament.
Back to top Go down
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male
Number of posts : 372
Favorite Team : Boston Celtics
Favorite Players : Kevin Durant, Rajon Rondo, Boris Diaw
Mood : Cheerful
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty25th January 2009, 02:49

Yeah as I have said they wont make it into the final series this year. Brook Lopez has looked very strong for them. If there is any chance of them making it there need to push their claim right now and beat the Memphis Grizzlies pretty comfortably and then start a winning streak but all their players need to fire.
Back to top Go down
https://nbacentral.forumotion.com
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty25th January 2009, 05:48

Yes, the only way to make it to the 'ship is to get on a streak and get on fire.

The Celtics were on fire last year, and look where it got them. A winning streak would be very important for a team to pump them up and get some confidence in them. ut I just don't see it happening for New Jersey / Brooklyn. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
theheatfan
Street Baller
Street Baller
theheatfan

Male
Number of posts : 81
Favorite Team : Miami Heat
Favorite Players : wade, Kobe,Lebron ,Udonis
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty25th January 2009, 05:57

HEAT
Back to top Go down
Witness_LBJ 23
Street Baller
Street Baller
Witness_LBJ 23

Male
Number of posts : 86
Favorite Team : Cleveland Cavaliers!
Favorite Players : LeBron James ! ™️

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty25th January 2009, 05:58

I think Wade will lead them

Especially after the win against orlando
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty25th January 2009, 06:02

Hey, Heat beat Magic? When?

But Heat get on heat sometimes.

But then again, they don't have what it takes either to win them the 'ship.
Back to top Go down
Witness_LBJ 23
Street Baller
Street Baller
Witness_LBJ 23

Male
Number of posts : 86
Favorite Team : Cleveland Cavaliers!
Favorite Players : LeBron James ! ™️

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty25th January 2009, 06:06

sk22allstars wrote:
Hey, Heat beat Magic? When?

But Heat get on heat sometimes.

But then again, they don't have what it takes either to win them the 'ship.

Yeah I believe the Heat won..
That is what the Heat Fan said.. LOL
Back to top Go down
loveofthegame5
Baby Baller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty26th January 2009, 01:17

Excuse me for asking, but who said anything about the Nets in the finals? lol we may be lucky to be a 8th seed.
Back to top Go down
baller473327
Baby Baller
baller473327

Male
Number of posts : 33
Favorite Team : Lakers
Favorite Players : Kobe

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty26th January 2009, 03:13

Gotta go with the Heat. Dwayne Wade is off the charts this year!
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty26th January 2009, 03:47

Yes, Dwyane Wade up for MVP, All-Star MVP, and a slim chance for Defensive Player of the Year, although he has some of the most blocks by a guard this year and many steals.

Him and Mario Chalmers are the leaders in steals by a duo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?   Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nets and Heat both a surprise, Who will finish with a better record?
Page 1 of 1