NBA Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Central

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good Morning All, and please, remember, we need more posts, so please, get posting, and register if you're a guest

Oklahoma Thunder

Go down 
+3
rjt
TheFeldster
SlamDunk
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male
Number of posts : 372
Favorite Team : Boston Celtics
Favorite Players : Kevin Durant, Rajon Rondo, Boris Diaw
Mood : Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Icon_cool
Mood : Cheerful
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty29th January 2009, 09:53

Well great win today. A good combination in this game Durant was just landing the shots from everywhere, great driving in for the Buckets and shooting the 3's while Westbrook was a tank going to the line and slaming.

We have a bright future, Memphis Grizzlies arent looking that good at the moment and will need to turn it around or they will be in deep trouble.
Back to top Go down
https://nbacentral.forumotion.com
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male
Number of posts : 368
Favorite Team : cleveland cavaliers
Favorite Players : lebron james
Mood : lazy
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty29th January 2009, 12:51

yes,thundres have great future!

with their FANTASTIC 4

durant,green,westbrook and...............

BLAKE GRIFFIN

so let pray from now,thunders fan!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AvwKjUvNi2ddPzsuyEbRtQp
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Number of posts : 947
Favorite Team : Magic, Thunder, Hawks
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Icon_sad
Mood : ::::..BORED.::::
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty29th January 2009, 15:52

HOLD ON!

If the Thunder won't get a top 2 pick anymore, is there actually any chances that they get Griffin? But they could still get Greg Monroe, Jordan Hill, or Hasheem Thabeet. They are talented big men, they are expected All-Americans, and they are ranked 4, 5, and 6 in the draft order (ESPN).

First Round-

They can get Blake Griffin all they want but don't be surprised if they win many more games and get bumped down to even 5th. YOu should take one of those big men. Then they got #25 and #26. 24/25 is when teammates Dejuan Blaire and Sam YOung (Pittsburgh) should be selected. The Hornets have #24 and are looking in to getting Dejuan Blaire. That leaves Sam Young for the Thunde. They take him and then the next pick is theres. So if they took a PF in the beginning of the draft, they should take a Center worthy type of player like Tyler Hansbrough or Jerome Jordan. If they took a PF, I would still say take one of them. Next off is only 5 picks away from another pick for them. One of the early draft picks of the 2nd Round. They should take any of the following in this order-
1. Dionte Christmas
2. Brandon Costner
3. Marcus Thornton
4. Alonzo Gee
5. Robert Vaden

Then they will have super line-up and rotation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/saeedkuzmar
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty1st February 2009, 04:08

Yes there is always a chance possibly the Kings or the Wizards may pick up Blake Griffin although we really need a centre to fill our lineup. I just dont reckon we need another power-forward. If we do end up getting Blake Griffin I think he may be traded, I just cant see us coming out of the draft with another PF otherwise we will have to switch our lineup a lot and that includes moving our best players this season.
Back to top Go down
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty1st February 2009, 04:13

thunder will improve next year man!

they will win over 30 games for sure

but only if they get griffin

and urant would be ALL STAR next year,i'm sure!
Back to top Go down
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty1st February 2009, 04:21

Why does everyone keep saying we need to get Blake Griffin? We will probably get someone else a centre. We dont need another PF. What are the draft options for centers? And I certainly think we will get more than 30 wins and i can guarantee that, and as well what are ur thoughts on the Thunder and free agents? Do u think we will get anyone decent?

Durants is a All Star next year for sure he is such a talent!!!
Back to top Go down
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty1st February 2009, 04:26

LOL you don't know?

griffin could play as center!

and you all ready have nenad krstic as starting center man!

the only thing you should change just........

COACH!

sign flip murray or avery johnson next year!
Back to top Go down
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty1st February 2009, 04:29

Nah Kristic should be our starting Centre no way. But if we can use Blake Griffin as a centre and will play great there well we will take him Smile. Our team is very strong just that centre position i think we may need to fix up. grrrrr lol
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty1st February 2009, 05:27

MAN! You hear about Mason's injury, out for season?!? That is a big loss. Now we need a lot more guys to help out Westbrook at Guard. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
HighFlyer
NBA Sophomore
HighFlyer

Male
Number of posts : 233
Favorite Team : Lakers
Favorite Players : Kobe Bryant
Mood : Chillin
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty4th February 2009, 09:01

Well Russell Westbrook will stand up and play a lot of minutes so I dont think that is a problem at the moment unless Westbrook picks up an injury and then the Thunder may be in trouble. I think 2008-09 is just a building year for the Oklahoma Thunder and the future will be there time!
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty4th February 2009, 14:10

Ya, don't count on the playoffs this season. As long as no major injuries occur NEXT season then they are A-okay. Razz
Back to top Go down
KevinDurantOkThunder
Baby Baller
KevinDurantOkThunder

Male
Number of posts : 12
Mood : Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Icon_basketball
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty16th March 2009, 08:45

Yeah mate as long as Durant doesnt get injured next season they look like they will have a good solid unit that will press on to bigger and better things in the future. As i say i am not talking next year but in the future years. I just hope that this franchise is more successful than the one in Seattle. Kevin Durant must be in the top five players look what he did on his return to the court today.

Their new coach seems to be doing the business and looks like the management have done some right trades to keep the club on track.
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty16th March 2009, 13:09

And when everyone says Griffin will go to OKC, he has really disappointed. If they still get a top 3 pick, they should look for Thabeet or Hill.
Back to top Go down
KevinDurantOkThunder
Baby Baller
KevinDurantOkThunder

Male
Number of posts : 12
Mood : Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Icon_basketball
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty18th March 2009, 07:49

Well Griffin looks like to be the number one draft pick but there could be some surprises including more trades after the draft just like last year. I reckon the Thunder will pick up 5th spot and should pick up a handy player. Really all they need is a Forward or a Center. But what i would like to see it sending our draft player and another one for exchange a draft player for a veteran player. We just need some more old faces in our lineup and then we have the forumla to go a long way next year
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty18th March 2009, 12:57

You are a lot like SlamDunk and TheFeldster Very Happy Razz Very Happy

I agree they do need enter or Forward right now. But also, they might not want to be such a great team now with veterans but it would be much better if they get more young players because in years, who knows? They might be the show-time Lakers or the most powerful team in the league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Thunder   Oklahoma Thunder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oklahoma Thunder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NBA Central :: WESTERN CONFERENCE :: Northwest Division-
Jump to: