NBA Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Central

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good Morning All, and please, remember, we need more posts, so please, get posting, and register if you're a guest

Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KevinDurantOkThunder
Baby Baller
KevinDurantOkThunder

Male
Number of posts : 12
Mood : Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years? Icon_basketball
Mood : Chillin
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years? Empty
PostSubject: Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years?   Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years? Empty21st February 2009, 10:34

What a big year for the Charlotte Bobcats with the trading side.

I believe the Charlotte Bobcats have had a good year, getting Boris Diaw and Raja Bell was extremely good and will secure a good future for the franchise as both of them have looked really good. I dot really see the point in getting Diop from the Dallas Mavericks this was probvaley to just have a back up center.

For the recent trade that sees Vladimir Radmanovic playing on the Bobcats team, i think that they got the better deal but have really lost some good back up if injuries are forced. Morrison hadn't been playing well and it was probably predicted that he would be traded. Although I believe Shannon Brown didn't get alot of time to the court and will probably get heaps while at the Los Angeles Lakers.

Through the recent trade the Bobcats have signed Cartier Martin on a 10 day contract. I am wanting to find out some information on this guy? Do you think he will be signed on a long term contract? And what are your thoughts on the Bobcats this year?
Back to top Go down
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male
Number of posts : 368
Favorite Team : cleveland cavaliers
Favorite Players : lebron james
Mood : Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years? Icon_cool
Mood : lazy
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years?   Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years? Empty21st February 2009, 13:30

They did a big move when they got Diaw and Bell

But Vlad trade for Shanon and Adam was stupid, dont know really why they did it. As it didn't make their side that much as they traded to benches for another bench player that was probably not that good anyway. He has looked good though with some more opportunities at the Bobcats. I sure wish he grabs more game to a player i really enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AvwKjUvNi2ddPzsuyEbRtQp
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Number of posts : 947
Favorite Team : Magic, Thunder, Hawks
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years? Icon_sad
Mood : ::::..BORED.::::
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years?   Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years? Empty21st February 2009, 15:03

They are building up real strong.

But they aren't really going to make the cut for about 2 or more years, they have a good young side who has potential though and could be a big team in the next 5 or so years etc........ Diaw and Bell will improve the side and it was a big move to bring him to Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/saeedkuzmar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years?   Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobcats have done with the trading for the next years?
Page 1 of 1