NBA Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Central

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good Morning All, and please, remember, we need more posts, so please, get posting, and register if you're a guest

Should Crawford go? Coach says go........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male
Number of posts : 372
Favorite Team : Boston Celtics
Favorite Players : Kevin Durant, Rajon Rondo, Boris Diaw
Mood : Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Icon_cool
Mood : Cheerful
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Empty
PostSubject: Should Crawford go? Coach says go........   Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Empty9th March 2009, 09:38

"According to multiple team sources, Warriors coach Don Nelson told guard Jamal Crawford that if he doesn't opt out of his contract, Golden State would trade him this offseason.

This conversation, according to one of the sources, happened a day after the Warriors' loss at the Los Angeles Clippers on Feb. 23. Crawford said he still has not decided whether he would opt out, maintaining his focus is on "helping us win some games and finish the season strong." He has two years and just shy of $20 million remaining on his contract after this season. But he has the option to terminate his contract after this season. "I'm not even getting into that," Crawford said before Friday's game against the Detroit Pistons. "Any conversation I have with the coaches or my teammates will remain private."

In the same conversation, Nelson informed Crawford that he would give him some games off in part to keep his statistics high, and the plan to rest his other veterans emerged in part to avoid appearing as if he were singling out Crawford. In the past, Nelson said he had no interest in general manager duties or increased personnel say. Team president Robert Rowell, who is on the road trip with the team, said Nelson's message to Crawford does not represent management. He qualified it as Nelson being emotional. Rowell did say he isn't upset that his coach is unhappy about the team's season and wants to change things. "

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/comments/sources-nellie-tells-crawford-to-opt-out-or-hell-be-traded-210681.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This in my opinion will be a stupid mistake, Jamal Crawford has been playing well and averaging a good ppg. He stepped up in the boots of Monta Ellis when he was injured and imo is probably the soul of the Golden State Warriors. Something needs to be fixed up in that organisation do you think so too? They really need to release half of there team, just way to many players on their roster. After that they need to go after a bigger named player that can run the show. Plenty of good free agents that are there in the next years so why do they just pick up one? This may be their move to get Crawford out for a free agent but should they get rid of some other players before him? Who should they be after?
Back to top Go down
https://nbacentral.forumotion.com
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male
Number of posts : 368
Favorite Team : cleveland cavaliers
Favorite Players : lebron james
Mood : lazy
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Should Crawford go? Coach says go........   Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Empty9th March 2009, 16:34

He should leave

Warriors have too many SG/PG
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AvwKjUvNi2ddPzsuyEbRtQp
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Should Crawford go? Coach says go........   Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Empty11th March 2009, 09:23

Yeah I know what you mean but they have way to many roster fillers and I believe they should be offloading other players before him. He has been a star and if he goes i am sure a lot of other teams will be interested in such a talented player. Possible another good player in the free agent list coming up in the next years.

RJT would you cut anyone else from the Golden State Warriors before him? If so what are your reasons?
Back to top Go down
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male
Number of posts : 368
Favorite Team : cleveland cavaliers
Favorite Players : lebron james
Mood : lazy
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Should Crawford go? Coach says go........   Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Empty11th March 2009, 09:37

I will cut JC

Because he is ruining Warriors chemistry

Since he came to there,Warriors sucks
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AvwKjUvNi2ddPzsuyEbRtQp
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Number of posts : 947
Favorite Team : Magic, Thunder, Hawks
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Icon_sad
Mood : ::::..BORED.::::
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Should Crawford go? Coach says go........   Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Empty14th March 2009, 04:40

Woah.

I like him and Monta in the backcourt.

They should cut someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/saeedkuzmar
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Should Crawford go? Coach says go........   Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Empty14th March 2009, 05:09

Totally agree it is a great combo but they need to really fire and i just really believe something needs to happen. This could be grabbing a new coach or signing a free agent that is considered to be one of the best players. Chris Bosh a chance to head to the Golden State Warriors? Who knows but hopefully they sign someone and get rid of the players that just lag on
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Number of posts : 947
Favorite Team : Magic, Thunder, Hawks
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Icon_sad
Mood : ::::..BORED.::::
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Should Crawford go? Coach says go........   Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Empty14th March 2009, 06:12

Chris Bosh would be great. But I dont think they will even be a 6 or better seed in the West yet. Let alone a Finals contender. And they prob. aren't even one of the teams looking after Bosh, seeing his every move from afar. But they still have a chance at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/saeedkuzmar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Crawford go? Coach says go........   Should Crawford go? Coach says go........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Crawford go? Coach says go........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NBA Central :: EASTERN CONFERENCE :: Atlantic Division-
Jump to: