NBA Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Central

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good Morning All, and please, remember, we need more posts, so please, get posting, and register if you're a guest

Finally.........?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male
Number of posts : 368
Favorite Team : cleveland cavaliers
Favorite Players : lebron james
Mood : Finally.........? Icon_cool
Mood : lazy
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty28th February 2009, 06:10

Marbury play for the celtics?

Thoughts?

Do you think it's good for the celtics or he will ruining the chemistry?

As a Cavs fan I hope the 2nd option LOL
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AvwKjUvNi2ddPzsuyEbRtQp
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male
Number of posts : 372
Favorite Team : Boston Celtics
Favorite Players : Kevin Durant, Rajon Rondo, Boris Diaw
Mood : Cheerful
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty28th February 2009, 09:27

Well imo he had a great game off the bench in his first game. I really think the to pickups the Celtics made (Moore and MaBury) will benefit the rotation of the Celtics. Stephon Marbury will be better once he forms a better relationship with the players, it will limit the scoring of Rajon Rondo and possibly some minutes but it will sure give them a tonne of backup.
Back to top Go down
https://nbacentral.forumotion.com
TheFeldster
Admin
Admin
TheFeldster

Male
Number of posts : 310
Favorite Team : Milwaukee Bucks
Favorite Players : Andrew Bogut, Ray Allen
Mood : Chillin
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty28th February 2009, 16:23

Marbury and Moore were signings out of necessity. Tony Allen and Kevin Garnett are both injured, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce can't afford to be playing 40+ mins a game if they wish to be fit for the post-season, and the trading of Sam Cassell, the retirement of P.J. Brown and the trading of James Posey left some holes in the rotation from last year. Marbury and Moore are simply filling those holes. The days of Starbury are now over, I believe, he will never be a 'star' as such again.
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Number of posts : 947
Favorite Team : Magic, Thunder, Hawks
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : Finally.........? Icon_sad
Mood : ::::..BORED.::::
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty28th February 2009, 21:18

Adding to TheFeldster's reply, Davis, Scalabrine, Perkins cannot handle the post alone. We saw it during the game against the Suns. They had to rely on their Guards, plus Pierce.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/saeedkuzmar
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty2nd March 2009, 09:21

TheFeldster wrote:
Marbury and Moore were signings out of necessity. Tony Allen and Kevin Garnett are both injured, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce can't afford to be playing 40+ mins a game if they wish to be fit for the post-season, and the trading of Sam Cassell, the retirement of P.J. Brown and the trading of James Posey left some holes in the rotation from last year. Marbury and Moore are simply filling those holes. The days of Starbury are now over, I believe, he will never be a 'star' as such again.

Yeah I see Scalabrine is a great player imo and does the job. What do you guys think will happen to Sam Cassell do you think anyone will want to pick him up?

Posey was a big loss for the Celtics and is such a star player and was critical for us picking up the championship last year. He is that good like literally half of the nba teams were after him.
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty2nd March 2009, 13:58

Posey is a big loss. But they are still coming back. Third in the league with an injured Garnett is not what everyone thought would happen.
Back to top Go down
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty4th March 2009, 10:10

Yeah it is great to see the other Celtics stepping in place when Garnett is missing. Paul Peirce and Rondo seem to be lifting the team and this is sure what Doc wants to see happening. Bringing Moore to the team has lifted the celtics and given them another bag man.
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty4th March 2009, 21:38

Haha you said Bag Man

Moore and Marbury will be biggggg help, but they will only improve by only like 2 or 3
maybe 4 or 5 wins. Without Garnett they can still be a Chanpionship team, just not
best in the conference.
Back to top Go down
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty7th March 2009, 07:50

sk22allstars wrote:
Haha you said Bag Man

Moore and Marbury will be biggggg help, but they will only improve by only like 2 or 3
maybe 4 or 5 wins. Without Garnett they can still be a Chanpionship team, just not
best in the conference.

Well Miki Moore is playing very good for the celtics and was very unlucky for some of those fouls he receive today against the cavs i really think he will get a lot more opportunity while at the celtics instead of at the kings. Marbury hasnt been going well for the celtics in the shooting range and has been kept to 0 for 3 games straight. When Rondo was injured i really think house did a good job at PG.
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty8th March 2009, 21:32

House is much better PG. Without House playing the Point, they always got Ray Allen and Paul Pierce who can take the ball up pretty strongly. Ray Allen would be a good choice, even for his stats. He can take that pull-up 3 anytime bringing the ball down.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Baby Baller
Ninja

Male
Number of posts : 21
Favorite Team : Hornets and Heat
Favorite Players : David West and Dwyane Wade and OJ Mayo
Mood : Finally.........? Icon_basketball
Mood : Chillin
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty8th March 2009, 21:45

I think Allen coming up is good. But House is better. House can shoot, just not as deadly as Allen, though. I want to see them come back on track. Pierce wouldn't be so good. You would have Allen at SF and either of the starting PG in SG. With an oversized PG.
Back to top Go down
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty9th March 2009, 09:16

Ninja wrote:
I think Allen coming up is good. But House is better. House can shoot, just not as deadly as Allen, though. I want to see them come back on track. Pierce wouldn't be so good. You would have Allen at SF and either of the starting PG in SG. With an oversized PG.

Well Allen has been a great 3 point shooter over the years and just seems like he is stepping up his game in the recent games from outside the 3 point line. I am sure Paul Pierce is giving him some tips lol. Although both cant shoot from 3 as good as the heats very own Cook. God he is a good shooter of the ball. So where do you guys think Eddie House should be playing? I reckon PG although Rajon Rondo is there that is probably the only reason we wont see him there. How many years do you guys think Ray Allen will be playing for? And do you think the "Fantasy 4" will ever get split up through a trade?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally.........? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally.........?   Finally.........? Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally.........?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NBA Central :: NBA :: Drafts, Trades, Rumours etc.....-
Jump to: