NBA Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Central

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good Morning All, and please, remember, we need more posts, so please, get posting, and register if you're a guest

Who is the best team in the NBA?

Go down 
2 posters

Lakers
Who is the best team in the NBA? Vote_lcap100%Who is the best team in the NBA? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Celtics
Who is the best team in the NBA? Vote_lcap0%Who is the best team in the NBA? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Magic
Who is the best team in the NBA? Vote_lcap0%Who is the best team in the NBA? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Spurs
 0% [ 0 ]
Cavs
 0% [ 0 ]
Nuggets
 0% [ 0 ]
Hawks
 0% [ 0 ]
Detroit
 0% [ 0 ]
Heat
 0% [ 0 ]
Sixers
 0% [ 0 ]
Bucks
 0% [ 0 ]
Hornets
 0% [ 0 ]
Rockets
 0% [ 0 ]
Suns
 0% [ 0 ]
Portland
 0% [ 0 ]
Utah
 0% [ 0 ]
Dallas
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
baller473327
Baby Baller
baller473327

Male
Number of posts : 33
Favorite Team : Lakers
Favorite Players : Kobe
Mood : Who is the best team in the NBA? Icon_cool
Mood : Chillin
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Who is the best team in the NBA? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best team in the NBA?   Who is the best team in the NBA? Empty19th January 2009, 02:01

There are a lot of great teams in the NBA this year, not just in the West. East has a lot of great teams also, even though I think West is still better from 1-8. (but the question is not about that.) Anyways you got the Cavs (31-7), Orlando (33-8 ), Celtics (33-9 (those were the East top 3 teams.) Lakers (31-8 ), Spurs (26-13), Nuggets (27-14), I know there are still teams like the Hornets, Rockets, Suns, Blazers, Utah, and Mavs. But those 3 teams are the top three of the west.

Anyways, from what you have seen so far, who is the best team in the NBA?

I still have to say the Lakers, I think we are way too deep, we have a few of our guys out, but I think we'll get them back and start playing like we were before the injuries really hit us. We really came off two tough losses, so I'm not really worried about them. Anyways your thoughts? I would like positve feedback's, please don't hate. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
baller473327
Baby Baller
baller473327

Male
Number of posts : 33
Favorite Team : Lakers
Favorite Players : Kobe
Mood : Who is the best team in the NBA? Icon_cool
Mood : Chillin
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best team in the NBA?   Who is the best team in the NBA? Empty19th January 2009, 02:12

oopps, sorry, wrong section. I'll put the question in basketball section.
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Number of posts : 947
Favorite Team : Magic, Thunder, Hawks
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : Who is the best team in the NBA? Icon_sad
Mood : ::::..BORED.::::
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best team in the NBA?   Who is the best team in the NBA? Empty19th January 2009, 19:04

Lakers
Cavs
Spurs
Celtics
Magic
Hornets
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/saeedkuzmar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best team in the NBA?   Who is the best team in the NBA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1