NBA Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Central

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Good Morning All, and please, remember, we need more posts, so please, get posting, and register if you're a guest

who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rjt
NBA All Star Team Rep.
rjt

Male
Number of posts : 368
Favorite Team : cleveland cavaliers
Favorite Players : lebron james
Mood : who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Icon_cool
Mood : lazy
Registration date : 2009-01-12

who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Empty
PostSubject: who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics?   who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Empty16th January 2009, 18:07

let make bet guys!

nets?
knicks?
76ers?
or raptors?

i guess it will be nets!

they're the strongest between these 3!

so the rank will be

1st:celtics
2nd:nets
3rd:knicks
4th:raptors
5th:76ers

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AvwKjUvNi2ddPzsuyEbRtQp
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Number of posts : 947
Favorite Team : Magic, Thunder, Hawks
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Icon_sad
Mood : ::::..BORED.::::
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics?   who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Empty16th January 2009, 18:10

Pretty much right but I would put Raptors in front of Nets, I just have a feeling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/saeedkuzmar
TheFeldster
Admin
Admin
TheFeldster

Male
Number of posts : 310
Favorite Team : Milwaukee Bucks
Favorite Players : Andrew Bogut, Ray Allen
Mood : who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Icon_cool
Mood : Chillin
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics?   who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Empty17th January 2009, 03:15

Hey, hey, hey, lets look at recent form (as there is very little separating these 4 teams skill wise)

Nets - Big loss to Boston, followed by loss to Portland. Harris and Carter both gone cold
Knicks - Got their offence back on track - albeit against Washington. More focused on 2010
Raptors - Losing left right and centre, got the Celtics back on a winning streak
76ers - Recently managed to string together a 5 game winning streak.

From that, I'd say the 76ers will make it Smile
Back to top Go down
SlamDunk
Super Admin
Super Admin
SlamDunk

Male
Number of posts : 372
Favorite Team : Boston Celtics
Favorite Players : Kevin Durant, Rajon Rondo, Boris Diaw
Mood : Cheerful
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics?   who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Empty17th January 2009, 08:22

I think the Nets, they have a good strong line-up espcially as Brook Lopez is preforming and lifting the team when neither Vince Carter or Delvin Harris is not preforming.

Nets have good and Bad days.......
Back to top Go down
https://nbacentral.forumotion.com
Witness_LBJ 23
Street Baller
Street Baller
Witness_LBJ 23

Male
Number of posts : 86
Favorite Team : Cleveland Cavaliers!
Favorite Players : LeBron James ! ™️
Mood : Chillin
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics?   who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Empty18th January 2009, 20:05

TheFeldster wrote:
Hey, hey, hey, lets look at recent form (as there is very little separating these 4 teams skill wise)

Nets - Big loss to Boston, followed by loss to Portland. Harris and Carter both gone cold
Knicks - Got their offence back on track - albeit against Washington. More focused on 2010
Raptors - Losing left right and centre, got the Celtics back on a winning streak
76ers - Recently managed to string together a 5 game winning streak.

From that, I'd say the 76ers will make it Smile

Yeah, I agree with Feldster... The 76ers are also coming off a big upset to the Spurs!
Back to top Go down
sk22allstars
sk22allstars

Male
Number of posts : 947
Favorite Team : Magic, Thunder, Hawks
Favorite Players : Dwight Howard, Kevin Durant, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mo Williams
Mood : who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Icon_sad
Mood : ::::..BORED.::::
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics?   who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Empty19th January 2009, 02:58

76ers and Nets are playing pretty good, but you here about Harris and Carter not playing as much and how the coach blamed the losses on them?

But I can see both teams making it.

In the beginning of the year, I was for sure that the Raptors would get a top 5 spot, well, we can never predict the NBA, can we?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/saeedkuzmar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics?   who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics? Empty

Back to top Go down

who will be play off teams from the atlantic divison beside celtics?
Page 1 of 1